- Go to http://www.blogger.com/ and follow the directions for creating a blog.
- After you have created your blog and been told the URL, please come back here and post the URL as a comment (click on Comments below)..
- If you run into trouble or get confused, go to http://help.blogger.com/
- After your blog is created, you can access it at http://www.blogger.com/start and entering your user name and password in the fields at the top right of the screen.
- If you are looking at your blog and want to post something new or edit something, you can usually do that by clicking on the blogger logo at the top left of the screen.
- After you have created your blog, and if you found any problems in doing so, you could help other students in the class by posting a Comment explaining what the problem was and how you overcame it.
- Good luck!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Creating a blog
Posted by Ethan Katsh at 7:00 PM